Corporate Formations | Mergers & Acquisitions | Business Contracts
Our business law practice concentrates on closely-held businesses, including family owned businesses, and their owners. We represent general business corporations, professional corporations, nonprofit corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, general partnerships, limited liability partnerships, proprietorships, and other business associations. We maintain continuous interactive relationships with our business clients and an appreciation of the precise nature of their operations to stand ready to enhance their profitability. Our existing relationships with financial institutions can dramatically enhance our clients’ obtaining the capital or funding necessary to achieve their objectives.
Examples of our corporate work include:
- Corporate formations
- Mergers, acquisitions & dissolution
- Technology licensing and confidentiality agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnerships and joint venture agreements
- Business financing
- Employment law and employment discrimination
- Contracts and other legal documents
- Venture capital funding
- License agreements
- Stock restriction agreements
- Leveraged buyouts
- LLP and LLC formations and exchanges
- Private placements
Relevant links regarding Massachusetts business law:
- Massachusetts Laws Related to Limited Liability Companies
- Massachusetts Laws Related to Corporations
Contact us for prompt assistance with your business matter.
Contact the business law attorneys at Goldman & Pease for a case evaluation regarding your corporate and business law matter.
the Greater Boston region including Allston, Arlington, Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Dedham, Dover, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, West Roxbury, Westwood, and all of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.