February 26, 2014: Legal Issues For Real Estate Brokers/Prudential Advantage Real Estate, Needham, MA.
The Attorneys will discuss the following:
- Use of email in the context of making and accepting an offer to purchase property
- Exculpatory clause in the Purchase & Sale agreement no longer provides blanket protection for realtors against liability
- Considerations when selling property located in a Flood Zone
- Review of relevant portions of a Purchase & Sale Agreement
- Use of Power of Attorney during real estate transactions
- Other relevant topics
The Attorneys will also be available to take questions on all areas of real estate law. Breakfast will be provided.