Massachusetts Real Estate Cases
Types of cases handled by the Massachusetts real estate attorneys at Goldman & Pease:
- Conducted hundreds of evictions on behalf of landlords and property managers for non-payment of rent, drug evictions, nuisance evictions, failure to vacate after a lease termination, violation of pet policies, noise, harassment, and violation of lease terms.
- Engage in curative title actions in Superior Court and Land Court for title insurance companies and private owners of land, for such matters as boundary disputes, adverse possession, inaccurate legal description, defective discharges, and equitable subrogation claims.
- Successfully represent condominium associations against contractors and developers on such issues as breach of fiduciary duty, defective workmanship, and violation of the warranty of habitability, etc.
- Establish condominiums, including drafting the master deed, declaration of trust, rules and regulations, etc.
- Representation of developers in all phases of development, including purchase, sale, zoning, permitting, and construction related matters.
- Representation of builders, contractors, floor sanding companies, kitchen design and cabinetry firms, and HVAC companies with regard to establishing their companies, 9; on-going corporate matter as well as litigation.
- Represent in excess of 50 condominium associations throughout Massachusetts, with rules enforcement, developer phasing, condominium documents amendments, collection of outstanding condominium fees and special assessments, and formation and conversions.
- Represent developers of single family to multiple family condominiums in renovations, conversions, and new construction with sales price from $400,000.00 – $4,500,000.00.
- Represent contractors and subcontractors to enforce statutory mechanics liens for outstanding balances.
- Appear at zoning board hearings on behalf of homeowners and developers throughout the state for special permits, variances and 40B projects.
Contact the Massachusetts real estate attorneys at Goldman & Pease for a free initial and confidential consultation regarding your real estate legal matter.
The Massachusetts real estate lawyers at our firm concentrate in commercial and residential real estate legal matters and serve the Greater Boston MetroWest region including Alston, Arlington, Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Dedham, Dover, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, West Roxbury, Westwood, and all of Massachusetts.