Massachusetts Corporate & Business Law Cases
Types of business law cases handled by the Massachusetts corporate and business law attorneys at Goldman & Pease:
- Represent small to medium size business owners in establishing entities which maximize their flexibility for future growth while limiting the business owners personal liability including, but not limited to, creating S corporations, C corporations, limited liability corporations, general partnerships, limited liability partnerships, stock restriction agreements.
- Represent employers on human resource issues including drafting employment contracts, employment handbooks, partnership agreements, independent contractor agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, severance agreements, and other employment related matters with companies of annual revenues from $500,000.00 – $5,000,000.00.
- Represent business owners in buying and selling their businesses including drafting asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, assistance with commercial financing, commercial leasing issues, etc.
- Represent the purchaser of a recreational vehicle retailer in the purchase of existing company assets and underlying real estate and assisted in floor plan financing.
- Represent dentists in sale of dental practices with revenue amounts ranging from $250,000.00 – $1,200,000.00.
- Represent start-up businesses in software applications, wholesale distributors, medical consulting, franchisees, HVAC contractors, and real estate developers, LLC formations and negotiating operating agreements.
- Represented a machine distributor in its reorganization, division spin-off and bank refinance with annual sales in excess of $40,000.00.
- Assisted the relocation of a minority-owned food catering business as part of the Roxbury revitalization including LLC formation, commercial lease negotiation, and other business terms negotiation, including a guarantee sales provision.
- Successfully assisted a cleaning wholesaler on asset sale in excess of $5,000.000.00 purchase price.
- Represented a jet engine component manufacturer acquiring the assets of an existing company with purchase price in excess of $6,000,000.00 and ancillary bank financing, and indemnity provisions on hazardous waste.
- Represented a retail clothier in negotiation of its long term commercial lease.
- Represented a restaurant owner in bringing in new partners and asset sales to third parties with annual revenues from $500,000.00 – $1,500,000.00.
- Represented a kitchen cabinet retailer in expanding throughout the state with annual sales in excess of $8,000,000.00.
- Corporate counsel to a private placement company that successfully raised equity capital for the expansion and growth of a national wine and spirits company.
Contact the Massachusetts business law attorneys at Goldman & Pease for a free initial and confidential consultation regarding your corporate and business law legal matter.
The Massachusetts business lawyers at Goldman & Pease specialize in Massachusetts corporate and business law and serve the greater Boston MetroWest region including Alston, Arlington, Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Dedham, Dover, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, West Roxbury, Westwood, and all of Massachusetts.