Business Litigation | Real Estate Litigation | Personal Injury | Civil Litigation:
The firm provides a full range of litigation services in all state and federal courts and in administrative agencies in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Alternative dispute resolution practices, such as mediation and arbitration, are also widely utilized. Experienced, responsive and forceful representation on behalf of our litigation clients is always provided. We believe strongly that the role of litigation counsel goes beyond court appearances and document preparation and extends to practical advice, including an analysis of the costs and benefits of litigation.
Areas of experience include:
- Business litigation
- Real estate & construction
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Condominium law enforcement
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Professional malpractice
- Securities & commodities disputes
- Employment discrimination & labor disputes
- Title disputes and actions to quiet title
- Franchisor/franchisee disputes
- Will contests & other probate & trust matters
- 93A unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Business debt collection
- Insurance defense
- Zoning and building code litigation and appeals
Contact the civil litigation attorneys at Goldman & Pease for a free initial and confidential consultation regarding your Massachusetts litigation legal matter.
The civil litigation lawyers at Goldman & Pease specialize in litigation matters and serve the greater Boston metro region including Alston, Arlington, Belmont, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Dedham, Dover, Milton, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Wellesley, Weston, West Roxbury, Westwood, and all of Massachusetts.